Friday, September 11, 2009

True Colors(?)

I took the true colors test. It says that I'm a Green, which I agree with wholeheartedly. This indicates that I am analytical in my approach to problems. I am inquisitive about things around me. I think that it was really just a given that I would be Green.

Some of the other categories surprised me, however. My second highest score was in the Gold category. I have no idea where that came from, because golds are very organized and punctual. I am not either of these things on any level. I am, however, very gold on two levels: I like to follow the rules in any situation, and I don't like harsh language. I still don't know how this qualifies me to be a Green-Gold.

My third highest score was in the Orange category. I guess that this fits pretty well. I like to have fun, but it's not really my main priority. Contrastingly, it is not my lowest priority. I can be spontaneous at times, but I am usually more comfortable planning everything in advance.

Blue was my lowest color score, and from the questions asked, I feel that this is accurate. However, from my own view of what a Blue person is, I feel that I am VERY Blue. From the questions asked, almost all dealing with Blue were about intimacy in relationships. I don't know anything about this, but from what I have seen others doing, I doubt I would like it or hold it as something important. I just see kissing as disease transfer. It's pretty gross when you think about it. The true definition of Blues place them as emotional. I'm not usually that emotional in my opinion, but other people may see me this way.

From my perspective, Blues are nice and caring. I feel that I can be both of these things. However, I do think that I'm only nice and caring to people that I know well. Blues, for the most part, can be nice to ANYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment